Offering You Quality Loafing Shed & Three Sider Construction
- Affordable Shelter Solution
- Engineered For Colorado Wind Speeds and Snow Loads
- Choice of Premium 29 Gauge Painted Metal
- Many options like Eye Brows, Kick Boards, and Fully Enclosed Rooms
- Built by Industry Professionals
Are you looking to get a FREE Loafing Shed / 3 Sider Price Quote?
Protect your Horses and Livestock out of the Colorado Weather with a Loafing Shed / 3 Sider
Why Build a Loafing Shed / Three Sider?
When you need to protect your horses or livestock from the Colorado weather, consider a quality built Loafing Shed or also commonly called a 3 / three sider by All Specialty Buildings!
You just never know when the Colorado weather is going to change. Usually it’s by the minute. So why worry about your animals or even tractors?
Let us build you a custom 3 sider for all of your shelter needs.
You can even dress up your 3 sider with an eyebrow, an enclosed tack room or storage area, and kick boards.
We use our famous Post Frame Building Method for all of our Post Frame Construction projects.
Our Post Frame Construction includes:
- 2×6 Wall Purlins Every 2 foot on center
- 2×6 Roof Purlins Every 2 foot on center in Joist Hangers for strength
- Engineered Trusses to Handle Colorado Snow Loads
- Engineered Framing to Handle Colorado Wind Speeds
- Warrantied ABC Metal Products to look nice for Many Years!
When you are ready for a FREE No obligation Price Quote on your next Loafing Shed construction project, contact us at 719-683-4386 or use our interactive online form found here > Get a Price Quote
Recent Three Sider Construction
Custom Loafing Shed – Three Sider
Here we have some affordable shelter solutions for horses and livestock. These custom loafing sheds or also called three siders, have optional eyebrows, kick walls, and height. These sheds are typically 12 x 24 in [...]
Our Most Common Loafing Shed / Three Sider Construction Questions:
We strongly believe that you shouldn’t sacrifice quality for price. For over two decades we have been building quality Loafing Sheds for an affordable price.
So how do we save you money?
1 – We buy direct from the manufacturers and locally owned businesses
2 – We own the truss facility
3 – We hire industry professionals who know what they are doing
4 – We are a debt free company
5 – We are not a franchise
So the question we have for you is… What will you do with the money that You save?