If you love horses and love to ride, then you know how the Colorado weather changes by the minute.
Why not ride in style with an Equestrian Indoor Riding Arena!
From a simple Indoor Arena to an impressive Equestrian Training Facility… If You can dream it…We can build it!
With great options like concrete floors, garage doors, wainscoting, skylights, and lean-to’s to name a few building options, you can truly make your indoor riding arena as simple or as remarkable as you desire.
We have two major indoor arena construction styles: Post Frame and Steel Frame
We use our famous Post Frame Building Method for all of our Post Frame Construction projects.
Our Post Frame Construction includes:
- 2×6 Wall Purlins Every 2 foot on center
- 2×6 Roof Purlins Every 2 foot on center in Joist Hangers for strength
- Engineered Trusses to Handle Colorado Snow Loads
- Engineered Framing to Handle Colorado Wind Speeds
- Warrantied ABC Metal Products to look nice for Many Years!
When you need extra height and open spans larger than 80 feet wide, we suggest Steel Frame – Steel Buildings.
Our Steel Building Construction include:
- Red Iron Steel
- Fully Engineered for Colorado
- Concrete Footer Systems
- Warrantied 26 Gauge Metal Roofing and Wall Siding
When you are ready for a FREE No obligation Price Quote on your next Equestrian Indoor Riding Arena construction project, contact us at 719-683-4386 or use our interactive online form found here > Indoor Riding Arena Price Form